Monday 31 January 2011

The Blog Dare - End of Month One

I am really pleased I took part in the Blog Dare. To be honest I was only going to take part for January, but I think now that I'll stick with it, its been very enjoyable and I've learned a lot.

I think the best bit was doing the controversial post, and realising I had enough for a week, perhaps longer, and its been fun blogging about things outside my usual sphere.

I'm going to try and take part in February, which will be a challenge, as I will be away for some of it.

So thank you everyone for encouraging me during this month, I have been successful in posting everyday!

P.S I am still waiting for Joseph's explanations of his weird eating behaviour!

1 comment:

  1. They selected an existing IRBM and ICBM as launch vehicles, and based the spacecraft on ICBM reentry
    vehicle designs. While the nondirective interview seems to show
    promise, research has shown that it may be more helpful in a therapeutic sense than for direct
    assessment (Mc - Intire & Miller, 2007). He believed that firstborn children have exaggerated feeling of power, high anxiety,
    and overprotective tendencies.

    Here is my homepage cau hoi trac nghiem

    ReplyDelete