Friday 16 September 2011

Thankful Third Thursday

The Church of Christ, One of Many Churches Each of Which Are Built in Different Architectural Styles in New Ulm, Minnesota...


I know, it's Friday. But I was tagged yesterday by the lovely Mummy Pink Wellies, and wanted to respond this week, and don't like to post two blogs in a day! Reading through what she is thankful for, its clear we have a lot of similarities. It is good to take time to give thanks, and something I do not do often enough.

So here we go, the then ten things I am most thankful for this month.

1. I am thankful for our holiday we booked in January, that we finally went on this week. It was so beautiful to just completely relax and be together just the three of us.

2. Don't tell him, but I'm thankful for my husband, who works hard to provide for us, and looks after us. And brought me cocktails every night on holiday!

3. I am thankful for my blog, for keeping me sane, and for giving me a voice in this crazy world.

4. I am thankful for the Bury Times for doing a story on me this week! It was great to talk about my blog, and a long lost friend has got in touch as a result, so that is very cool.

5. I am very thankful for the hardworking and lovely Sally Whittle who is busting a gasket getting us all organised for the MAD blog awards.

6. I am thankful for all the bloggers and readers who take the time to read and comment on my posts.

7. I am thankful for all the help I have had to get better, and to keep things in perspective. One of my neighbours asked when number two is due today, and I didn't cry!

8. Now this is an odd one, but whilst away something like 13 people on my parenting forum announced their pregnancies, and another on the Bliss forums.  This is a good thing, as its so much easier to cope with a lot of people pregnant at once than just getting used to one and someone else falling pregnant! So I am thankful for our wet boring summer and that people had nothing better to do this summer!

9. I am thankful for my wonderful little boy, who makes me laugh, and drops sweets on the floor in favour of fruit!

10. I am thankful for my health, and that I am fit and well despite being a fat person, but I am determined to work harder on not being a fat person.

So what are you thankful for?

8 comments:

  1. what a lovely post :D
    im thankful for having people like you as friends :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely post!

    And I'm thankful for number 8 too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mad isn't it. I think you and I need a few nights on the tiles in May when they all hatch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thank you little Leon x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots to be thankful for there. I'm thankful that you talked to me in the middle of the night Aussie time. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. By golly, we are rather alike aren't we?!

    Thanks Kylie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's what I love about the internet, its always daytime somewhere! There's always someone to keep you company!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's creepy. I wrote mine some time after reading yours and didn't copy! Odd really!

    ReplyDelete