Saturday 28 April 2012

Funky Kitsch - Fabulous Fabrics for your Family

Sorry, a name like Funky Kitsch had to have a kitsch headline! I love crafting and sewing. When I moved to the UK I felt a bit bereft that I no longer had a Spotlight or a Lincraft to go and shop in. I found it really hard to source fabrics that I loved. I soon discovered that the best way to go was online shopping.

Imagine my delight when I discovered a friend of mine that I had met through Bliss had opened her own online fabric store, Funky Kitsch. The fabrics are absolutely gorgeous. The site is easy to navigate with the fabrics split into interlock (knitted, stretch) and cotton (woven).

Lisa from Funky Kitsch very kindly made up a top for Joseph to wear in Ocean by Znok.

The fabric is really durable yet soft, and the print is so vibrant! I have to show you this, I didn't know which fabric Lisa had chosen, and I went to buy some trainers the other day for Joseph and look what I chose!

Couldn't have matched it better I don't think!

I really love the 100% cottons, and adore the Michael Miller prints.

So do yourself a favour and have a look at Funky Kitsch.

Funky Kitsch sewed me a top to try for Joseph, no other payment received for this post.

1 comment: